All youth hockey players aged 6-12 are invited to participate in the Red Wings Youth Hockey Camp at Little Caesars Arena's BELFOR Training Center. Camp is instructed by four-time Stanley Cup champion Kirk Maltby & Red Wings coaches. Campers can choose a morning or afternoon session and for the first year an all-girls group will be offered!
ALL CAMPERS RECEIVE:
• 75 minutes of on-ice instruction and 35 minutes of dry land training each day
• An official Detroit Red Wings Youth Hockey Camp Jersey
• A commemorative 5" x 7" Camp Photo
• A certificate of participation
• Activities in the Red Wings locker room... AND MORE