The League fee has been reduced for all teams. It is 400/team for teams participating in the sprint season/playoffs and 125/team for those opting out of the remainder of the season. The 50/team reduction represents the return of a portion of the monies not spent on playoffs cancelled last year. The remainder of the monies will be returned via increased playoff awards for the winners and finalists this year. Payments can be mailed to 2211 Woodward Ave, Detroit MI 48201 ATTN: LCAHL.
Checks should be made out to LCAHL
If an Association is sending in payment for multiple teams, please include the detail of which teams are being paid.
Payments are now past due.
There currently is no credit card option for payment.
Refunds for teams that have already submitted the full amount will receive information on options how to process the refund.
LC Operations Board
March 12-14 SQA (11), BTAA (06) and SQB
March 19-21 PWAA (08), BTA (07), MGAA (02-03), MGBB
March 26-28 SQAA (10), PWA (09), MGA (04-05), PWB and BB
SPORTSENGINE - All schedules will be uploaded to the website today and tomorrow. The uploaded schedule will include details entered into your age specific Google doc. Teams are now responsible to enter completed scores and update details for games that were not scheduled at upload time or become necessary to be rescheduled. The step-by-step directions are listed below this message on the home page.
DO NOT DELETE GAMES AND DO NOT ADD GAMES TO THE SCHEDULE. LET ME REPEAT, DO NOT ADD OR DELETE GAMES FROM THE UPLOADED SCHEDULE.
Games should be scored within 24 hours of completion of the contest. After your schedule is loaded, the Google doc will no longer be used or updated.
CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKENDS - The exact schedule should be worked out and published by the end or the week.
PAYMENTS - Anyone not paid needs to remit their payment immediately. The full payment is now 400/team participating in the playoffs and 125/team for those opting out. Mailing details are in the top left corner of this home page.
The first 7 steps apply to both processes.
1. Go to our website at www.lcahl.org. Sign in as team admin and make sure EDIT is switched to ON
2. Choose the Travel or House dropdown that applies to your team
3. Select your Age Classification
4. Click Schedule & Standings
5. Click STANDINGS under your Age Classification
6. Scroll down and click on your team
7. Click GAME SCHEDULE on your team page
FOR RESCHEDULING/EDITING GAME DETAILS
8. Click the time on the game you need to edit
9. Click the Gear Icon in the middle on the far right
10. Select Edit Game Details" from the drop down
11. Edit the Date, Time and Locations ONLY.
12. Click Save Details at the Bottom
TO SCORE GAMES
8. Click "QS" on the game you want to score
9. Enter the score for both teams and Mark Game Status as FINAL
10. Click Save.